Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My Brother the Ham


Without a doubt the best thing about returning to my birthplace is spending time with family (and friends).  After going an entire year without seeing my kin, it's been wonderful to cook, watch movies and laugh together.  In documenting some of those times I've been reminded just what a ham my brother Christian is.  Whenever I snap a pic he pulls an outrageous face, like in the photo seen above.  Here are additional examples of his hamminess.




This next pic was taken after I told him to 'look normal.'


Oh, Christian!  You're such a character, and I wouldn't have it any other way.  Thanks for being a great brother!

Update: A verbal illustration of Christian's hamminess popped up today, and I simply had to share.  While walking our dogs the conversation somehow turned to the question of how to spend money after winning the lottery.  Items at the top of my brother's to-buy list: a costume modeled on an assassin from a favourite video game, a tank and (quite randomly) an Egyptian headdress.  That's how he rolls.

No comments: