Friday, October 14, 2011

Girls' Night Out


A couple of weekends ago my dad and brother spent the evening at an American football game, which provided the perfect opportunity for Mum, sister Chelsea and I to have a girls' night out.  Naturally, I was dying for some Mexican food, so we headed to Chipotle. It was superb!


I ordered the veggie burrito with onions and green peppers, rice, black beans, cheese, sour cream, guacemole and a side of salsa.  Divine!


After dinner we saw Crazy, Stupid Love.  We all rather enjoyed it, and I was quite amazed by Ryan Gosling's ability to make eating fast food pizza at a mall incredibly sexy.  The night concluded with ice cream sundaes.  It was a great welcome-back evening out.  Thanks Mum and Chelsea! 


Now I want more Mexican food.

6 comments:

John McLendon said...

Emma Stone and Julianne Moore are goddesses. Really enjoyed Crazy, Stupid, Love. Chipotle is sick good for being owned by McDonalds! Sounds like a killer evening!

Amy said...

So cute pics! If only deb was there :(. You ladies look fantastic. Miss ya!

Diana said...

I really like Emma Stone and Julianne Moore as well. The movie was really well cast. Even the former 'America's Next Top Model' contestant did all right. (I don't know how I know that.)

Diana said...

We miss you too, Amy! Can't wait for a reunion the next time you come down!

Unknown said...

My friend just introduced me to Chipotle a few weeks ago. So good!

Diana said...

Isn't it great, Jess? Btw, we need to get together soon!