Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A Rainy Day on Campus


I love rain.  Strangely enough, it's one of my favourite things about living in England.  As long as you don't get caught in a downpour, it's quite pleasant.  I also love how green the area is as a result.  One day I emerged from the student union to find that it had rained.  For some reason, this made everything on campus seem more beautiful than it already was.  I think my university campus is simply charming.  I hope you think so too.


I am obviously not the best photographer, but these were taken with love.   

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I'm so jealous of your campus! Stinking UVU had to go with the "industrial" look and is a giant concrete bunker with exposed pipes painted rainbow colors. So lame.

The Lloyd Family said...

Gorgeous. My fantasies of higher education in such a picturesque institution have taken flight.