Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Flatmate No. 3: Mohammed

This is Mohammed, also known as Mo:


Mo is from Saudi Arabia and is working towards a degree in ethical hacking.  Who knew there was such a thing?  And who knew you could study it at university?

Mohammed is a fan of takeaways, listening to world music, and smoking a lot of weed.  All of this takes place in his bedroom, and consequently we don't interact with him too often.  When he does emerge from his lair I always wish we saw more of him, because he is so nice.  And generous.  When he orders a takeaway he practically insists we have a bit -- if not more. 

He'll often order something like the following...


...and I certainly don't mind taking a chip or two.  Or three.   

Remember when I said England mysteriously causes me to pack on a few pounds?  I have an inkling times like these may have something to do with it.  Thanks, Mo!

No comments: